Canada Goose Online Store

Black Friday | Canada Goose Jackets Outlet



2015 Black Friday Sales 30% OFF
Home >  Jackets >  WOMEN
other item in the list  Product 32/32
  • Canada Goose Beaconsfield Jacket ARCTIC SURF For Women

    US$163.79

  • Canada Goose Beaconsfield Jacket BLACK For Women

    US$163.79

  • Canada Goose Beaconsfield Jacket OCEAN For Women

    US$163.79

  • Canada Goose Beaconsfield Jacket WHITE For Women

    US$163.79

  • Canada Goose Burnett Jacket MILITARY GREEN For Women

    US$219.79

  • Canada Goose Burnett Jacket RED For Women

    US$219.79

  • Canada Goose Camp Down Hooded Jacket BLACK For Women

    US$170.19

  • Canada Goose Camp Down Hooded Jacket RED For Women

    US$170.19


  • Canada Goose Tremblant Jacket BLACK For Women

Canada Goose Tremblant Jacket BLACK For Women

  • item#: Canada Goose Outlet 355
  • Retail price: US$690.95
  • Discount Price: 138.19

  • Start from: 1 Unit(s)

    Please Choose:


  • US$138.19 + Shipping Cost
    Quantity: Unit(s)

      Canada Goose outerwear for women is available at our online designer clothing store. Shop Canada Goose coats, parkas and other legendary outerwear online.
      The new Canada Goose soft shell category uses the Polartec Power Shield O shell fabric that blocks out 96% of winds, while allowing the remaining 4% to circulate through the fabric. The Tremblant Jacket is perfect for those seasons when a down jacket is not yet suitable for those chilly evenings when the patios are still open
      POLARTEC POWER SHIELD O
      The outer layer to wear when you need enhanced breathability. It s specially constructed face precisely controls airflow to block 96% of wind while allowing the remaining 4% to circulate within the fabric, maximizing moisture vapor transmission. All Power Shield O garments are finished with DWR to shed precipitation and feature spandex or mechanical stretch for freedom of movement.

      DWR (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT)
      Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.

      WICKING
      The fabric pulls moisture and sweat away from the skin and disperses it throughout the material for a drier feel and faster evaporation.
      Softshell - 310gsm
      80% Polyester / 20% Nylon Polartec Power Shield O with wicking properties and DWR finish
      Hip-length
      100% Nylon Ripstop hood
      rolled out of sight in the brushed tricot lined collar
      Heavy-duty
      center-front YKK 2-way locking zipper with CG logo PVC zipper pull
      Center-front storm flap
      Two hand pockets
      a sleeve pocket and a collar stowaway pocket secured with YKK reversed coil zipper
      all heat sealed for a sleek look
      3M Reflective tape at the side seams
      Brushed tricot lined collar for increased warmth
      Single-handed adjustable hem using pocket access to seal out cold and wind
      CG logo ribbon along inside collar
      Grab strap at the center back
      with CG logo
      Scalloped cuff hem with Velcro closure
      Internal CG PVC wire port
      attached to the left handwarmer pocket

      Write a Review for Canada Goose Tremblant Jacket BLACK For Women:

      Tell us what you think about this item, share your opinion with other people. Please make sure that your review focus on this item. All the reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted.

      Have any question or inquire for this item? Please contact Customer Service. (Our customer representative will get back shortly.)

        Indicates required fields*
        Rating:
        Your Name: *
        Enter your Reviewer Nickname
        Your Email: *